Sunday, April 25, 2010

From my blog "Inagh og gutta" - Complete Healing

Complete Healing

Before we had children -
when life consisted of my beloved and myself...

Before we had children -
and the children took the room, where once there were just two…

Before we had children –
and we could use our time to whatever we wished…

Then my beloved and I spent
hours and hours in front of the computer
each and every evening...

We role played on the internet – “Everquest.”

I was a little Warrior cat…
A brave little warrior, who fought hard battles…

My beloved was a Cleric –
a bold little dwarf with healing powers…

Every now and then my warrior cat got wounded -
and then the cleric was there with his healing words…

Every now and then my warrior cat was close to death -
then the dwarf was there – with the ultimate spell -
“Complete Healing”…

Little brother…

Little brother is also a warrior…

A brave little warrior, who fights hard battles…
Little brother fights every day, and gets hurt…

But Dad is no bold dwarf -
no cleric with healing words that can fix everything…

Actually – Little Brother has real clerics on his team…
But none of them have Complete Healing…



Inagh 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment